Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Learning Something New Every Day!


Someone recently turned me onto Picasa for photo editing and now I can't get enough of it! This morning I'm working on our July newsletter for the store in which we always include an online photo album called "What's New In Our Nest" featuring new arrivals for the month. I've always done this using Picasa Web and this morning I saw an option in Picasa Web to create a collage using Picasa. In a matter of minutes, it downloaded all of my slideshow photos into a collage with all sorts of options for the layout, sizing, text, etc. It also gave me an option to blog the collage too so I couldn't resist sharing!

If you're not already on our mailing list, we'd love for you to join. Once you do, you'll soon receive our July newsletter that includes a full slideshow of the sneak preview images above! Love learning something new every day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment